? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am Exhausted!

This is so far the most tiring department.But I like to be here.We have very nice pediatricians.Good ones.Despite the swollen calfs we have everyday.Due to long hours of standing.

Trying to bury myself in my busy-ness.So that I have no time to pay attention to the antics of the people around me.But I still have alot of catching up to do.Doing my best to be positive.Ignoring several bitches who's trying to annoy me.

Other than that,everything is still stagnant.Nothing new.Met all kinds of kids.Which I honestly must say that I don't like kids.I guess that my instinct to be a mother hasn't develop yet also that I'm not patient enough.

When I become a mother,I want to educate my kids properly.Must teach them good manners.I don't want people to be cursing he/her.

0 comments: