? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Election Day

Election day is on the 8th of March.I haven't registered to vote.I know it's late nor I have the urge to register.Some would say that I'm not doing my duty as a citizen in Malaysia.They are most probably true.I'm simply uninterested.

The way I see it,I'm going to spend the day lazing in my room and trying to study.Later I'd hunt for the nearest available TV so that I can get to know the results.Hehe.If I were to vote,I don't know who I'd vote.Because I don't agree with any of the political parties that are available.
Everyone is trying to kill each other,telling stories,spreading rumors,throwing accusations..I have no idea that election can make people lose their moral values...Amazing!

Sorry to say,even the govt itself is not showing a good example.Exploiting the media for their own good and not providing a fair fight for the oppositions.Conquering all the TV,newspapers,banners along the road which sometimes a nuisance because they obstruct the view.While the oppositions are being oppressed,sometimes doing foolish things like throwing accusations that sometimes don't make sense.And the govt belittling other parties.

Sad,really.To know that the election can make one absolutely forget their moral values.It's really not interesting.Malaysian politics.

So,vote for....??