? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sleep-NOT

The books said if someone has sleeping problem,they are most likely to have some psychiatric problem.MOST LIKELY.I do have a problem with frequent awakening in the middle of the night.Since it has become a habit and does not effect my daily function,it is considered normal.Currently I'm unable to sleep.It rained for a bit today.And all the insects gather at the lights in the room.A real nuisance.I have no idea where it came from.Windows were not opened.The space under the door perhaps?The other thing that is another nuisance,since I can't sleep,I thought of watching a movie online.However the great net kept disconnecting itself.

Tonight,we went out for dinner a bit late and later went to pasar malam.Some friends need to find plastic baskets for dirty clothes at a cheaper price.Roads kinda wet.Kinda gross.Since this 2 friends of mine are pretty,the guys took opportunity to follow them around.Smiling and trying to get their attention.That was still ok.Another group of guys,trying to get their attention by rudely asking this people not to block the path.I find it funny,how guys trying to get girls attention.Kinda cheap and lame.

I was surfing through some friend's friendster a while ago.Saw some friends already graduating from med school.From overseas.A funny feeling arise inside of me..

0 comments: