? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Transnasional

I have a problem with the Transnasional drivers who made the short journeys,back and forth Butterworth-Alor Star-Kangar.Especially with one of them that I still can remember his face up to now.Even saw him in Kangar once.

However I'm a frequent traveller with Transnasional,the journey to KL.And I'm thankful for them.For making me arrived safely home and in Kangar.They are much nicer people compared to the ones who drove for the Butterworth route.Thank you to all the drivers who drove me home and to Kangar.

Here's some pics that I've took while I have nothing much to do on the bus.

I'm not sure where is this

A stop in Sg.Perak at 2am in the morning

The day I recovered after a severe diarrhea and got 2 seats for myself.Yipee!










0 comments: